Table of Contents
The Vision T80 treadmill is a high-end treadmill that looks and functions similarly to a professional treadmill, and it comes with a home and business guarantee.
There are three consoles to choose from, each one getting more modern than the last. Classic, Elegant, and Touch+ are their names. The basic one comes with the machine and contains all of your workout data as well as some special features like ViaFit and Passport Ready. These upgrades will improve your workouts and bring the T80 into the twenty-first century. The other two consoles are more expensive and have full-color displays that provide a visual presentation.
Features of Vision Fitness T80 Treadmill
- 22″ Wide Running Surface – The majority of running surfaces are 20 inches wide, while a handful is 22 inches wide. A large running surface is significantly safer than a tiny one. When it comes to tiny ones, you have to focus so hard on keeping on the deck, but with the Vision T80, you can run whatever you want.
- 3.0 CHP Commercial Motor – Unlike most motors, this one runs on AC electricity. A magnetic field is used to spin the motor. At lower resolutions, this may create a lot more power. You may go for a long run knowing that the engine will not be overworked and will be less prone to wear and tear as it ages.
- Commercial Warranty – Many customers may utilize the T80 in a commercial context. This is backed up by a warranty that covers labor for two years. This is excellent, as it demonstrates how long the treadmill will endure. If properly maintained, a home treadmill can last up to 12 years.
- Virtual Active Courses – On the better two consoles, you may work out while watching a true TV-quality course on the screen. It moves at the same rate as you, and there are two options: “Northern Rockies” and “American Southwest.” To utilize this function on the basic console, you will need the standalone Passport Player, which is displayed on your home TV.
- Sprint 8 Program – While many fitness plans include treadmills, the Sprint 8 is unique. This is an interval training program with a high level of intensity. For around 20 minutes, you will alternate between sprints and gentler running. This method of exercise is a highly effective approach to improving your fitness.
- 2.4 “Crowned Rollers – The treadmill’s rollers are very significant. They may be located on the deck’s back and front. These come with big bearings in addition to being crowned. Rollers are a modest but crucial component of the treadmill, and the larger the better.2,4 “allows for the use of a high-end home treadmill.
- Ultra Zone Cushioning System – A treadmill’s cushioning system is what it is all about. Running outside is strenuous on the legs and can lead to shin splints in certain persons. The T80 boasts a unique zoned cushioning technology that responds to each step. If they are marketed to commercial establishments, they have to be exceptional.
Drawbacks of Vision Fitness T80 Treadmill
- Non-folding – If you like T80 and want to save it somewhere and fold it away later, you will not be able to. I believe that if you have one unfolded, you will always have room. However, a huge treadmill like this one may be too large for certain people.
- Heart Rate Chest Strap – When your heart rate is sent by a chest strap, all T80 consoles can read it and show it. Only the better two consoles contain one in the pricing, whereas the basic one does not. This is a little frustrating because the T80 is a really expensive treadmill, and I believe they should have provided one for all platforms.
Specifications of Vision Fitness T80 Treadmill
|Motor||3.0 CHP AC|
|Running Surface||22″ x 60″|
|Display||Choice of 3 – Classic, Elegant & Touch+|
|Dimensions||80″L x 38″W x 63″H|
|Max User Weight||400 lbs|
|Workout Programs||Varies by Console|
|Speed||0.5 to 12 mph|
|Incline||0% to 15%|
|Warranty (Home)||Lifetime: Frame & Motor
7 Years: Parts
2 Years: Labor
|Warranty (Commercial)||Lifetime: Frame
5 Years: Parts
2 Years: Labor
Summary of Vision T80 Treadmill
The features listed above demonstrate that the Vision T80 has a lot to offer. The commercial warranty is particularly appreciated, not because it may be used in gyms and such, but because it should easily withstand the test of time if purchased for household usage. The machine is designed to withstand a lot of use.
The T80 is the equipment to use if you want to take your workout seriously. You will have to spend a lot of money on it, but your fitness and health are worth it. If you regularly run outside, you will have a hard time finding a better treadmill to use indoors. Overall, this machine is excellent indoor fitness equipment.