Table of Contents
- Do vitamins help you grow taller?
- Vitamin Deficiency Can Impact Child’s Growth
- List of Vitamins to Help You Grow Taller
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B1
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Necessary Guidelines for Calcium Intake with respect to Age
- Are vitamins Enough to help you grow taller?
- Five Grow Taller Supplements That Work – Reviews
- Five Pills to Make You Grow Taller and Increase Growth Hormones
- What to Eat? Five Foods that Make You Grow Taller Fast
- Related Posts
Some vitamins can help you grow taller. Vitamin D is one that helps kids grow tall by countering the deficiency in kids. The kids can meet daily vitamin D requirements by exposing themselves to sunlight. They can also get it from juices, yogurt, fish, milk, and breakfast cereals. Many multivitamin supplements are also available with Vitamin D.
Do vitamins help you grow taller?
It is quite possible that you won’t grow taller than what you are genetically coded with, but you can still try vitamins to improve your growth. Some vitamins that can help with your growth include Vitamin B1, B2, and D.
Usually the girls’ height can be increased until the age of 15 or 16 years, while the age of boys can be increased to 18 or 19 years, source is Baylor College.
Vitamin Deficiency Can Impact Child’s Growth
Any essential vitamin that isn’t present in a child’s diet can have a negative impact on his growth. It is important for kids to eat a well-balanced diet that contains all the vitamins. Also, apart from Vitamin D, it is essential that children also get Vitamin C, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Vitamin B6, B12, E, K, Choline biotin, and Pantothenic acid.
List of Vitamins to Help You Grow Taller
Here is a list of essential Vitamins to help you grow taller. The list is not prepared in any order. All vitamins available in the list are necessary for the growth of the body. These grow taller pills can be taken in any way. But remember, they will only affect human growth when the person is actively involved in other physical activities.
It is an essential Vitamins to Help You Grow Taller. The vitamin D increases body mass of the child. It also has impact on his spinal cord and the density of his bones. You can get it from sunlight, fruits, juices, and milk.
- Vitamin D is such a vitamin which plays the most essential role in making of your bones stronger and healthier.
- If you are not taking this vitamin as per the need of your body, then as a result your bones and your teeth will become weak.
- Sunlight is the major source of vitamin D but apart from it you have to take this vitamin through foods which are enriched of it.
- Foods like tomatoes, potatoes, citrus fruits and cauliflower contains high level vitamin D and is best for your height growth.
Vitamin B1 or Thiamine Help You Grow Taller and help maintain body functions. It is needed to keep blood flow to the heart in a proper order. The vitamin is great for improving nerve functions as well.
- Best vitamin for the body growth and strength.
- The Vitamin B1 helps in the digestion process and it helps to make it better and better.
- It contributes its major role in the proper functioning of regulatory and nervous system of human body.
- When you will have a proper functional system, your body will grow and as a result your height will grow.
- Rice, peanuts, port and soybeans are the resources of B1.
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) maintains blood cells and boost energy in the body. They are responsible for curing blood cells, facilitating the body metabolism and preventing migraines. It is also an essential vitamin for height growth.
- The vitamin which plays a vital role in height growing process.
- It works effectively for the growth of height, hair and betterment of skin as well.
- Eggs, fish, milk and green leafy vegetables are the foods which have Vitamin B2.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin C are needed to regenerate deteriorating tissues and protect against heart diseases. These also help in the absorption of iron and avoiding bad cholesterol levels. Research conducted ascertains that vitamin C can also be used to tackle a variety of cancer types. Nonetheless, these are equally important for increasing the height of children.
- Beneficial for the strengthening of bones and height growth.
- This is a versatile and multipurpose vitamin which not only helps in the body growth but also prevents your body from different illnesses.
- In this way it enables your body to grow faster and in a healthier manner.
Calcium helps maintain strong bones and carry out important functions in our body. It is stored inside bones and teeth and supports the structure and hardness. It is an essential component for building strong muscles and thus Help You Grow Taller
- The most important mineral or vitamin which is required for the growth of human body.
- It makes your bones and teeth strong in a great way.
- The strengthening of bones enables the proper growth of your body and your height.
Necessary Guidelines for Calcium Intake with respect to Age
- 1 to 3 years need at least 500 mg calcium
- 4 to 8 years need at least 800 mg calcium
- 9 to 18 years need at least 1300 mg calcium
- 19 to 50 years and above need at least 1000 to 1200 mg calcium
Are vitamins Enough to help you grow taller?
You need to understand that vitamins alone cannot increase the height of a person and there are many other factors involved. It is important to have a balanced diet with a workable exercise regime to get the most out of your food. For example, playing sports regularly can also increase the body’ metabolism that contributes to the growth of the body.