Table of Contents
Maintain your fitness in half the time! The M7 is the best Bowflex Max Trainer for pain-free calorie burn.
Quick Summary or Max Trainer M7 by Bowflex
This complete body trainer is a great option for effective workouts that are easy on the joints; many customers choose Max Trainers as an alternative to ellipticals and treadmills.
Continue reading for our thorough analysis of the Max Trainer M7, with pros and cons.
Is Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Worth It?
Do you want complete body training that is fast, painless, and extremely effective? A Bowflex Max Trainer may be the greatest purchase you ever make. You’ll be able to workout with less perceived effort and get outcomes faster when the arms and legs move without jarring effects.
What is the Max Trainer M7’s effectiveness? In terms of calorie burn, it outperforms treadmills, ellipticals, and stair steppers. It’s so successful, in reality, that a 7-minute workout will pay off! The most famous with this trainer, though, is what Bowflex refers to as the “ultimate 14-minute workout.” This is one of 11 workouts pre-programmed into the machine.
All Max Trainers get good feedback, but the M7 stands out due to several updates. The first is automatic heart rate tracking, which comes with a chest harness. Another advantage is the series’ largest range of educational packages, which has some that can be tailored to specific user profiles. Other enhancements include stainless steel sport output pedals and standard club-quality grips on the arm rests.
Here are some of the Max Trainer M7’s best qualities, as well as some of its drawbacks.
Specifications of Bowflex Max Trainer M7
- Max automatically transitions to make even the shortest exercises count, whether you have 4 minutes or 30.
- To help you burn calories, Max combines the full-body, low-impact motion of an elliptical with the calorie-burning strength of a stepper.
- This space-saving gadget, which is a fraction of the size of most ellipticals and treadmills, will comfortably fit into almost every corner of your house.
- Many ellipticals and treadmills are just a fraction of the size of this machine.
- Magnetic media rack and interactive full-color backlit panel for tablet or smartphone
- Bluetooth heart rate compatibility and built-in touch grips
- There are 20 degrees of resistance.
- Handles with many grips and complex movement
- Pedals for athletic results
Pros of Bowflex Max Trainer M7:
- Zero Impact Trainer
- 20 Resistance Levels
- Multiple Workout programs (11 programs)
- Motion Traxx Workouts (4)
- Multiple user profiles – At least four
- Syncs with Bowflex Fitness App
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
- Premium Grips & Premium Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Media Shelf
- Excellent Warranty
- Compact Machine Size; fits small spaces
- Assembly time is a hassle
- Price is high
Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Overview
The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is described by its gentle motion, rapid calorie burn, and diverse exercise options. Moving arm bars that are roughly twice as effective as those used on elliptical trainers can support the upper body. Since your lower body will be in direct contact with the brakes, you will not experience the jarring effect synonymous with treadmills. Here is more information on the Max Trainer M7 training schedule.
Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Features
When you progress through up to 20 computer-controlled resistance stages, you can astound yourself. For 2016, the Bowflex M7 has the most resistance rate on any Max Trainer. Convenient resistance sensors are integrated into both the handlebars and the console.
The Bowflex M7 will submit exercise data to the Max Trainer App for Apple or Android. You’ll need a smartphone with at least Android version 4.3 or iOS version 8.0 to do this.
The M7 has a chest harness for wireless heart rate tracking to help you work out more effectively. The handlebars also have pulse readers.
This Bowflex Max Trainer has the most sophisticated pedals of any Max Trainer. Its stainless-steel sport performance pedals would appeal to anyone, from beginners to advanced racers.
The M7 has commercial grade grips that provide warmth for the perfect exercise. These ergonomic grips are an improvement from the grips used on less expensive Max Trainers.
A water bottle holder and a media shelf are both included as extras.
Bowflex Max Trainer Workout Programs
The M7 has a strong selection of built-in programs, and customers can access lessons using a common smartphone app. Up to four users can save their profiles for use with adaptive programming. They’ve also recently collaborated with the famous Daily Burn app to have an 8-week free access to over 600 workouts.
Target Mode and Performance Mode are the two built-in programs:
- Max 7 Minute Interval, Max 14 Minute Interval, Max 21 Minute Interval, Power Interval, Calorie Goal, and Steady Pace are the names of Target Mode systems.
- Fat Burn, Calorie Burn, Stairs, Manual, and Fitness Test are the Performance Mode systems. With Performance Mode exercises, the machine adapts to your personal training level to help you achieve new fitness goals.
Since you’re likely to feel fantastic when exercising with a Max Trainer and want to prolong your workout, this model has a simple “add time” option.
Owners of the Max Trainer will have free access to four workouts from the Motion Traxx fitness app. In-app payments unlock additional workouts.
Should You Buy Bowflex Max Trainer?
Highly recommended! And how much you can do in half the time you normally spend working out. The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is more expensive than certain home ellipticals and treadmills, but it is still almost twice as powerful and less likely to cause knee discomfort. A three-year general insurance that covers the whole system and provides solid customer security. It’s a good buy if it suits the budget.