Table of Contents
If you’re a boxing champion or a fitness enthusiast, you’ll know the difference between multiple training bags to fulfill your fitness needs. Every punching bag incorporates varied sizes, shapes, and other properties aligning with the requirements of distinct user profiles.
Among these punching bags, the most profound training equipment is the Aqua Training Bag that provides high-kinetic performance to all the fitness experts worldwide. In this guide, you’ll learn more about the wide range of Aqua training bags available in the market and their inclined sizes.
The general rule is that heavy bags should be around half your body weight.
Evaluate Different Aqua Punching Bag Sizes
Let’s evaluate the best water punching bag size depending on your fitness requirements and dive into the details right away!
How Does an Aqua Training Bag Work?
Aqua training bags or water punching bags provide optimal performance for home gym purposes and personal training. They are ideal for strength training and boxing practices as they deliver high kinetic energy and resistance by developing agility, coordination, and overall body structure. Typically, they are leather-made, rag-filled, canvas, or even designed from other leather substitutes.
What are the Different Sizes of Aqua Training Bag?
An aqua training bag provides useful benefits to multiple users who prefer working out inside their home gyms. Instilling water inside them shifts the impact of the strikes and punches and enables the users to generate high-level efficiency while working out.
If you’re unsure what size and weight of heavy aqua punching bags to use, the general rule is that heavy bags should be around half your body weight.
A 200-pound individual might find a 100-pound bag adequate. To have a decent atmosphere, hanging bags should be at least 80 pounds for most adults.
Hence, these water-filled punch bags come in different sizes to suit the needs of every fitness enthusiast. Some of the sizes after filling them with water are as follows:
- 21″ 190lbs punching bags weigh around 86 Kgs
- 18″ 120lbs training bags weigh around 55 Kgs
- 15″ 75lbs water bags weigh around 34 Kgs
- 12″ 35lbs hydro punching weigh around Kgs
- 9″ 15lbs water-filled bags weigh around Kgs
What’s an Ideal Size for an Aqua Punching Bag?
Compared to conventional training bags, the hydro punching bags provide more resilience and resistance to carry out even heavy boxing workouts. Therefore, it’s also essential to carefully fill the training bag with the right amount of water to help you achieve your desired results.
For adults, an ideal size training bag weighs around 75-120 lbs. and for boxing practicing kids, the average-sized hydro training bag weighs around 15-35 lbs. However, it’s entirely up to the choice and body needs of different users to choose a good size punching bag that meets their fitness requirements.
How to Buy the Best Size Aqua Punching Bag?
Before purchasing the perfect Aqua punching bag for your fitness session, ensure to confirm your weight requirements and fitness goals. This will help you search for the right product in the market, especially if you have a required setup or budget in mind for your home gym.
In summary: Aqua Punching Bag Sizes Explained
- You should get a punching bag that is half your size
- Make a list of your fitness goals so that you know what to buy
- Search for the right aqua punching bag in the market. You can always check Amazon, Walmart, and other stores to get discounted products
- Have a budget in mind. If your budget allows your to only buy used punching bags, then go for them instead
- Find out how much the monthly maintenance of an aqua punching bag will be and add that to your budget.
- Seek out in-depth research on different hydro punching bags and their sizes or ask for a few recommendations from other fitness experts to develop a better understanding.
- The final step is to visit a good online or physical gym store to buy the required size punching bag.
- Lastly, ensure to see what comes inside with your training bags, such as an installation rack or other hanging material to adjust the size of your bag accordingly.
That’s all you need to know to purchase the best aqua or hydro punching bag for your daily and routine workouts. Lastly, punching bags are of a lot of types. Spend only what you think will be a good budget for your daily workouts.
Get Ready to Buy Your Aqua Punching Bag?