Table of Contents
- Weider Ultimate Body Works Exercise Routine
- Weider Ultimate Body Works Setup Instructions
- Weider Ultimate Body Works Features
- Best Weider Home Gym Exercises
- Weider Ultimate Body Works Assembly
- Is Weider Ultimate Body Works for You?
- Exercises to Do with Weider Ultimate Body Works
If you want a complete body workout without walking miles to the gym then Weider ultimate body works is a perfect powerpack equipment for your home gym. You can do almost 50 body shaping exercises just by adjusting its positions and using various accessories. It uses your bodyweight turning it into the natural resistance and also includes adjustable power bands for enhanced resistance that provides a powerful workout for every muscle group.
Weider Ultimate Body Works come with a space saving design that does not occupy much space, It can be folded and stored in a minimal space so that you can place it anywhere in your home.
Weider Ultimate Body Works Exercise Routine
There are multiple Weider Body Works routine available online. You just have to decide which body part you want to train. You can train six major body parts including biceps, triceps, wings/lats, shoulders, abs, and legs. All other are small parts and usually get the required energy when you pump any of these parts of your body.
Check out the Weider Body Works exercise routines.
Simply choose any one of the exercise routines available to you. In most cases Wieder offers its own exercise manual for users. If you have the machine then you will probably have received an exercise manual as well. If not, you can always search it online.
Weider Ultimate Body Works Setup Instructions
First of all congratulation on buying a Weider Ultimate Body Works machine. Now it is time to set it up. The machine comes with an instruction manual that you can use to set it up by yourself. If you are still not sure how to set up Weider Ultimate Body Works machine, then use this Weider Ultimate manual from Amazon.
Also, don’t forget to check this unboxing video of Weider Ultimate Body works. The guy has offered a pretty honest review about what you will get when ordering a Weider Body Works Machine for home gym workout.
There are no videos available online that provide the complete assembly instructions for Weider Ultimate body works. You can either get the instruction manual, or you have to figure it all out by yourself.
But don’t worry, there are some methods available online that can help you adjust Weider Ultimate body works assembly with ease.
Check out this video of a guy fixing Weider Body Works Ultimate machine by himself.
Weider Ultimate Body Works Features
- It looks like an incline bench which is equipped with wheels and a pulley on each side that allows you to do a number of exercises in order to shape up your body. You can work your shoulders, arms, abs, hips, back, calves, and thighs by this equipment.
- Additional weights up to 50 pounds can be added in order to add extra resistance to your workout.
- Weider ultimate body works turn your body weight into natural resistance allowing a number of exercises shaping up your body.
- The glide board has an adjustable incline through which you can easily increase or decrease the intensity of your workout. The steeper the incline is the more resistance you will get in the workout.
- It has a cable and a pulley system which allows a greater range of body movement.
- It has a very durable and long-life steel tubing construction.
- The equipment is designed in such a way that it can take a very compact space in your home.
- Weider Body Works includes an exercise guide with over instructions on 100 exercises.
- It has a 90-days part and labor warranty.
Best Weider Home Gym Exercises
The Weider 5000 Home Gym is an inexpensive home gym equipment for the intermediate and beginner exercisers. A workout DVD comes with it which offers a detailed description of all the exercises that you can perform at home with ease. Typically, there are more than 50 exercises that are given in the accompanied workout guide. In addition, there are variations to those exercises as well. The Weider 5000 uses the resistance and body weight via a glide attached to a pulley system and a cable similar to the design of Total Gym.
Following are the 5 best exercises that you can perform using the weider 5000 Home Gym equipment.
1. Kneeling Row
The Kneeling row is an excellent Weider 5000 home gym exercise which works the shoulders, back and the biceps. For performing this exercise, make sure to kneel on the glide board in a way that you are facing the Weider 5000 upright. Now, grab the handles with palms down and your arms absolutely straight. Now, pull your arms back, bend your elbows, however, keep them parallel to the floor. Now, again straighten your arms for completing a single repetition. Make sure to perform 1 to 3 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions.
2. Prone Chest Press
The prone chest press is another incredible Weider 5000 home gym exercise which works the shoulders, triceps and chest. For performing this exercise, lie face up over the glide board and keep your arms perpendicular and straight to the torso. Hold the handles and bend the arms for lowering the elbows next to the sides. Press the arms and straight them again. Try to do 1 to three sets of around 12 repetitions.
3. Resisted Abdominal Crunch
For doing this exercise, lie on the Weider 5000 home gym machine flat on your stomach. You should be in a position that your chest is pressing for doing a resisted abdominal crunch for the abs. Then, raise the shoulders and head while keeping the arms straight for getting the resistance from your machine. Gradually, lie down. Try to perform 3 sets of 8 or 12 repetitions.
4. Toes Out Squat
Toes out squat is a wonderful Weider 5000 home gym exercise for working your glutes and legs. It makes you turn the toes and place some emphasis on the outer thighs. To do this, stand on the squat with the back over the glide board. Now, bend the knees and turn the toes into a squat. Stand back up again. When you squat, the knees should stay over the toes. Again, try to perform 3 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions.
5. Adjusting the Incline
This is to enhance the intensity of your exercises. Since there is not any weight stack, you can alter the incline of your glide board. Usually, there are 7 levels, and the lowest among them is the easiest. Pull out the long knob gently on the frame underneath the glide board. Now, slide the adjustment bracket to an angle which is preferred by you and let go of the knob in order to make it slide into the adjustment hole.
Weider Ultimate Body Works Assembly
The device comes assembled, largely which includes the back support, rail, adjustment leg, and base frame. You just need to attach the base stabilizer, foot plate at the base of the frame, and handlebar at the top. Just spare 20 to 30 minutes in order to screw three bolts and you are done.
- It’s easy to use and store equipment perfect for your home gym.
- Weider ultimate body works are affordable and cheaper than a gym membership which is a value-added feature.
- It has Sturdy and durable construction.
- It provides full body workout focusing all body muscles.
- Provides seven different incline positions.
- The equipment is quite heavy and it is difficult to move it easily.
- The glide space is short.
- Comes with a short warranty.
Now the big questions…
Is Weider Ultimate Body Works for You?
It is difficult to answer this question first hand. You will be wondering if I am going to buy it, I should at least know everything about the Weider Ultimate Bodyworks machine and now you know that. Let’s analyze how it can benefit you.
Exercises to Do with Weider Ultimate Body Works
- You can do about 50 types of exercisesto train your arms, legs, shoulders, back, abs and chest. It is a perfect versatile system to work upper and lower body parts of your body as well. So, it provides you a complete workout plan.
- The Weider ultimate offer unique mechanism to transforms bodyweight into resistance. It is efficient and after buying it, you won’t be looking for any other type of bodyweight workouts.
- It can help you increase or decrease weight effortlessly. The assistance of the adjustable power bands is perfect for beginners. But you can also go rough and tough with this workout machine as well.
Overall, the Weider Ultimate Body Works is a sturdy, affordable and easy-to-place home gym equipment that offers a number of exercises for your fitness and body-shaping. It seems like an ideal exercise machine for doing a workout without paying a monthly gym membership fee. Moreover, Weider ultimate body works targets all of your muscles including upper and lower body exercises both, which does not let you need to purchase anything else for your home gym.