Table of Contents
- List of Top Punching Bags for Small Spaces
- Ringside Cobra Reflex Boxing Bag
- Everlast Speed bag 9X6
- Everlast New Omniflex Freestanding Heavy Bag
- Protocol Punching Bag
- Corbag Coordination Punching Bag
Worried that your room is too small? Not sure if a big sized punching bag will fit in it? Don’t worry. We have been through your pain and we know that it is difficult to fit heavy punching bags in small spaces and that’s why we have made a list of the best boxing bags that easily can.
Let’s go through the list of all these heavy punching bags and see how they can be the best fit for your room.
We will be looking at quality punching bags that offer shape, purpose, and enjoyment.
- These punching bags should be easy to install and offer athletic workout
- These small space punching bags should be well-designed, well-crafted, and competent products.
- These boxing workout bags should cater to all ages, the balance of real-world practicality and offer a healthy dose of fun!
List of Top Punching Bags for Small Spaces
List of the best punching bags that can fill narrow areas without taking a lot of stress.
First in our list is Ringside Cobra Reflex boxing bag. It is a vertical punching bag that can easily fit in small spaces. Even if the space is only two square foot, it can fit that easily as well.
The ringside cobra punching bag is perfect for short action punching, made of a solid industrial grade steel alloy spring. The solid steel body is adjustable from 5′ to 7′ high and can withstand the most intense gym use.
- Add 140 lbs. of water or sand to the base tank.
- It’s ideal for a high-intensity aerobic exercise boxing workout.
- NEW edition now has a heavier steel weld that is indestructible.
Next, we have a small speed bag that can be easily used in a small space such as a small room. It is made for intense workout and anyone who likes to improve their reflexes can start with the everlast speed punching bag. It is perfect for beginners because the learning curve is a lot easier.
The best part about everlast speed punching bag is that it is made of Leather of the highest quality. Its seams are reinforced for long-term reliability.
- For accurate rebounds, it’s well-balanced.
- Intermediate consumers can appreciate the medium format.
- The medium speed bag measures 9″ x 6″ and the large speed bag measures 10″ x 7″.
If you have an air pump, you can easily maintain the everlast speed bags as they tend to inevitably deflate with time. Just re-inflate them when that happens and that is it.
I am in love with the omniflex everlast punching bag because of the flexibility and comfort it offers. It is not a speed bad so I can use it for leg and hand workouts easily. It is small and one can easily fit it in a narrow space without worrying about space or punching bag length.
The omniflex punching bag has an outer shell made of nevatear, which is durable and practical. The Omniflex neck provides full impact absorption while limiting base mobility.
- Punches and kicks have a low-profile foundation style.
- When full with water, it weighs about 130 pounds.
- High-quality, shock-absorbent foam is used in the building.
Last but not the least, protocol punching bag is a great bag that you can use for small spaces. It can easily fit them because of the flexibility offered. Protocol punching bag is small and used mostly for reflex improvement. But it comes with a freestanding stand. So, you can add weight to the stand and use it for regular workouts as well.
It only takes one square foot of space so you can use it in the smallest of corners in your house.
- ALL-IN-ONE PUNCHING BAG WITH STAND: Features an inflatable punching ball, deluxe padded boxing gloves with re-closable belts to cover wrists, a foundation, an adjustable stand that adjusts from 48” to 58” long, and an inflatable pump.
- Get THE GYM INTO YOUR HOME: Establishes itself in basements, garages, and spare spaces. Perfect for a home gym for a socially isolated wrestling and punching session.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: This package is ideal for adults who are just starting out.
You had be surprised how well a Coordination Punching Bag can fit in a small space. It is completely vertical and doesn’t move a lot, so you can easily place a Coordination Punching Bag in a 3 square foot space.
If you have a small store room, or a narrow corner in your gym, then using a Coordination Punching Bag would be the best choice.
- TRAIN The BRAIN: Your brain is the origin of all activity. CorBag helps the brain and body communicate more effectively. CorBag helps you get quicker, heavier, and more durable.
- UNIQUE MOTION: Unlike rhythmic punching bags (speed bag, reflex bag, double-ended bag), CorBag’s rotation is unpredictable; it never goes in the same direction twice. Your brain is forced to pump faster as a result of the complex motion.
- Both SPORTS, BOXING, POLICE, AND MILITARY APPLICATIONS: Your competition seems to slow down as your brain ramps up (OODA LOOP). CorBag prepares you to make accurate choices in a fast-paced, unpredictably changing world. The trick to winning is making fast and correct choices.
Who Should Purchase these Punching Bags?
People who live in apartments or small rooms are the best fit for purchasing these punching bags for small spaces.
This guide was written with beginners to experienced boxing or MMA practitioners who live in small apartments or small rooms in mind. The problem they are having is finding a punching bag that will fit comfortably in their tiny apartment room. If this is your situation, then the punching bags we’ve mentioned would be ideal. After all, people with larger living rooms will easily purchase larger punching bags without worry.
How Do I Pick the Right Punching Bag for Small Space?
Look at the size of each punching bag that you want to purchase. Small space punching bags should be not more than 100lbs because they will take a lot more space that way.
Ask yourself questions like:
– Do I need a water punching bag or a regular punching bag?
– How will I maintain the punching bag in small space?
– What is my budget and price range?
– What noise level is okay for punching bag in a small room?
– Do I get a doorway punching bag?
These questions will help you decide the right type of punching bag that you can get for small rooms.
Ready to Fill Small Spaces with Punching Bags?
These are some of the best punching bags that you can use to fill the small spaces in your house. Not only these bags are cheap and easily affordable for everyone, they don’t require a lot of maintenance.
So, get them today for your home workouts and improve your reflexes and fitness.