Table of Contents
- Diet Plan for Bikini Fitness Model Workout Routine
- Schedule for Bikini Fitness Model Workout Routine
Women love beach body workouts. Why? because they want to get fit, healthy, and look good. But the only problem is that there is a dearth of beach body workouts and that’s where we come in. We help you get Bikini fitness model body with these especially created workouts.
If you are new to fitness workout routines then this bikini fitness model workout routine will be a great help to you. And the best part? Our fitness body workout routine helps females embrace the weight-lifting culture – a once dominated module by male body builders. In fact, now there’s female athletes that are stronger than most guys!
So, we decided to put together this guide – to help everyone succeed in their fitness journey. Check out out bikini fitness model workout routines for beginners.
Diet Plan for Bikini Fitness Model Workout Routine
Calorie Count: 1,518 calories.
- 4 egg whites
- ⅓ cup (uncooked) instant oatmeal
- 10 almonds
Total: 240 calories, 20g protein, 22g carbs, 8g fat.
- 4 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 3oz sweet potato, boiled or baked, without skin
- ½ oz English walnuts shelled
Total: 258 calories, 26g protein, 17g carbs, 11g fat.
- 4 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, boiled or steamed
Total: 263 calories, 29g protein, 34g carbs, 3g fat.
- 1 scoop whey protein isolate
- ½ large (8″) banana
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
Total: 271 calories, 29g protein, 19g carbs, 9g fat.
- 5 oz cod
- 1 white corn tortilla
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 2 cups mixed greens263
- 10 almonds, crushed
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup red onion
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Total: 328 calories, 32g protein, 32g carbs, 9g fat.
- 1½ scoops whey protein isolate
Totals: 158 calories, 38g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat.
Schedule for Bikini Fitness Model Workout Routine
Here is the complete list of Bikini fitness model workouts you can do on a daily schedule.
- Monday – Glutes & Legs
- Tuesday – Shoulders & Biceps
- Wednesday – Back & Cardio
- Thursday – Chest & Triceps
- Friday – Abs & Cardio
- Saturday – Compound lifts
- Sunday – Rest
Like seriously? Two days of cardio a week? You must be wondering. Well, Yes! two days of cardio in combination with targeted body workout will get you there.
Begin your workout with a 5 min warm-up and stretching session. This will prep your body for the forthcoming workout. You can always go for cycling or rowing for warmup and stretch.
Monday (Glutes & Legs):
Glutes and legs are the most targeted parts by gym freaks. So start your workout week with glutes and legs. Kick Start your Monday with the target to mould your butts in the most alluring shape. You can carry out the following exercises on your leg day
- Walking lunges with weights: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Goblet squats: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Kettlebell swings: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Bulgarian split squat: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell hip thrusts: 4 sets of 10 reps
Tuesday (Shoulders, Biceps & Abs):
You must be in freaking pain because of Monday’s work out, so let’s focus on shoulders and biceps today. These exercises will get your upper body in the perfect shape.
- Seated dumbbell press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Side lateral raises: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Front plate raises: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Bicycle crunches: 4 sets of 30 reps
- Russian kettlebell twists: 4 sets of 30 reps
Side thoughts: “These exercises will broaden your shoulders/chest giving you a masculine look” is just a myth.
Wednesday (Back & Cardio):
Now that your legs are doing fine, give your workout a twist by performing cardio today. Carry out a good 30 minutes cardio session and end your workout with these amazing back exercises to tone your back and lat muscles.
- Wide-grip lat pulldown: 4 sets of 10 reps
- One-arm dumbbell row: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Cable rows: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Chin-ups: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Treadmill: 30 minutes
Thursday (Chest & Triceps):
Give your back and legs a break as they will be all aching from the last day’s work out. It’s time for focusing chest and triceps. Because with this, you will be getting a whole-body tone-up workout. Put a strain on your triceps and chest to sculpt them perfectly.
- Dumbbell flat chest press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Incline chest fly: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Tricep dumbbell kickbacks: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Seated tricep press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Pushups: 4 sets of 20 reps (already)
Friday (Abs & Cardio):
Trying Cardio and Abs for getting the sexy look through your bikini fitness model workout?
Two days of cardio remember? It’s time for the second workout of the week. And afterwards, target your abs and back to contour your abs to get those perfect cuts and curves.
Today’s workout will kinda be a lenient one. why? To get the sweat out of you on Saturday.
- Decline crunches: 4 sets of 30 reps
- Kettlebell Russian twist: 4 sets of 30 reps
- Box jump: 1 set of 20 jumps
- Treadmill or cycle: 30 minutes
Saturday (Compound Lifts):
Get ready for a rough and tough day of exercises today. You’re gonna do compound lifts today because ” When nothing goes right, go LIFT!”
These exercises will target your glutes and legs again, so technically you will be having two days of legs and glutes toning.
- Clean and jerks: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Back squats: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Seated shoulder press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Pullups: 4 sets of 20 reps (or as per your strength)
- Deadlifts: 4 sets of 10 reps
Video: Learn Female Fitness Workout Routine
If you are interested in video tutorials about female fitness workout routine for beginners. Or, if you don’t know how to start the workout routine at home, then these videos will be of great help to you. Bikini model workout routine proves lifting weights is better for your body than cardio workout routine. That’s why in these videos we have shared Bikini Body Burn workouts that many professional bikini models have shared after years of experience.
Janna Breslin Fitness Model Workout Routine (Video)
We hope that these female fitness workout routines will be of great help to you. Let us know in the comments below if we have missed anything about these professional bikini model exercises.